Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a wonderful fiance named JP along with a very unhappy father Henry. The majority of people are familiar with me from my Instagram @annephung where I share my daily life, highs and lows, as well as everything inbetween. I arrived in America with my brother and parents in 1990 when I was 1 1/2 years old. young. I'm not now sharing my story to you, if not since my parents were devoted to dedication and hard work. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot to have a brighter future, I strived to impress them and had a clear vision for the success. Within my head, I knew what the plan was to live my life. Attend college, and graduate. Be married. Buy a house. Get kids. Though I believed that this was the standard for success, life had different goals. The money and the status of my job was not what I wanted to be. I was convinced that I had wasted my time for a paycheck. I possessed a love of exercising and enjoyed being social and helping others while I walked my new career path. I was drawn to personal training. The year 2014 was the year I began my own business, and in the 2021 will see me celebrating my 7th birthday. Very few Asian women have a job in the industry of fashion. As coach, my mission is to encourage others and empower them to live a healthy and enjoyable life by establishing sustainable lifestyles that cater to the individual's goals and needs. Additionally, I aim to inspire others to pursue the goals they have set for themselves so that they can achieve what they wish to do. My career exploded as I was experiencing the most successful times in my entire life. However, my mother passed away at the same time that my professional life began to fall off. In Heaven she now rests in peace after a long battle with Scleroderma. However, I carry the memory of her every day. It is amazing how life gives us exactly the lesson we need, even when we do not realize that it is there. In so many ways, the loss of my mother changed me. I truly believe she offered me another chance to experience her loss. She passed away in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day. This was her moment to begin her new life. I had my second chance to live a happy and fulfilled life. The thing I'm feeling now as I enter my 30s, is an experience of aliveness and awareness. It feels like I am truly living, instead of just being. In sharing the tale of my life, it is to ensure that other people are able to relate to my feelings and thoughts. In order to feel that they're not the only ones. Also, that there exists genuine love. Also that therapy is a necessity and it isn't unusual. Also, wellness is your greatest wealth. It is my prayer that you live life to your best and never have regrets in the end of your life. We are the only guarantee in the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Wagner and Alex Witt

Amy and Janet